Monday, August 25, 2014

Mike Feeley, Tara Ivanochko, endorse Menzies for UNA

 
I have know Charles for over a decade, since our families (along with ten others) became the first residents of Hawthorn Place.  I admire and appreciate the many things he has done to make our community better, through his leadership, his depth of knowledge, and his commitment to his neighbours.  I couldn’t be happier that he has decided to run for another term to represent us on the UNA Board.
-Mike Feeley, former UNA Chair & Resident Director


I am interested in having the voices of Faculty and Staff renters on campus heard by the UNA and included in community decision making. For decades Charles Menzies has advocated strongly for all residents to be recognized as important contributors to the campus community. Having Charles as a UNA Director is important to keeping the UNA open and inclusive. He has my vote and I encourage everyone interested in building a strong, diverse, inclusive and sustainable campus community to support him as well.
Tara Ivanochko
UFASTA Chair
Director, Environmental Sciences
Teaching  and Learning Fellow, UBC Sustainability Initiative 

No comments: